Sunday 1 November 2009

anotitleentry

It's 6 am and i didn't sleep since 3 am as my baby is having fever, his body temperature is 37.7 C.. probably because the 2 months injection he got yesterday.. So nothing much can be done, ubat dah bagi and i help to cool him down tadi, macam biasa lap ngn air sejuk.. he was so sleepy that he end up sleeping soundly after a big cry. As long as he can sleep and breastfeed, i'm fine..

Am feeling my life is like a roller coaster rite now. Sometimes things are wonderfully shared, occasionally fun is just lost in the crowd, most of the time it felt ordinary and just rarely found the it. There's a hope and wishes in every prayers, a desire in each heart but i guess it might not been answered yet as if a punishment for my negligence towards Him. My body starts loosing, physically i lost my momentum yet still keep on gasping, for life is better to be lived at best. To cherish what I have at times felt harder but being thankful of what's given is a must because what I gave back probably not as equal as I thought. In the end of the day, too much of fairy tales will only drown me consciously for the reason I am not living with another woman....

A paragraph of my little voice sound annoying eh.. hahaha.. lantak la. just thought of listing down some occurrence since my baby was born.

- My confinement month was challenging, enjoyable but sometimes stressful because of the pain, inexperienceness and exhaustion. Having my mom around was the biggest help, i can't ask for more.

- My baby had a nose block at 1 week old and occasionally he is still having the problem. BTW, i sucked his mucus 3-4 times... allowing him to breath make me felt like i'm a big pipette :P

- Met my long time no see MRSM classmate, Didie.. She came to visit mikael and me when i was at Kuantan for 2 weeks. Met her gorgeous baby HA (Aufya kannn.. hahaha). Dia hisap jari kaki, giler klakar... akakak..

- I just took NR jamu after 2 months.. After 2 days of trial, my breastmilk is so rich, felt like a plugged waterfall.. I'm so lazy to pump it out, dunno why.. hehehe.. Thanks to my friends who recommended this product, hopefully i will loose more weight by end of this year. :D

- My handphone was stolen at home. It was replaced (or a gift) with Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.. Cool phone although i was rolling on the floor wanting an iPhone previously.. well.... thank you to Mr Hubby :).

- I didn't shared my new number with most of you guys yet because i am planning to change to another number in near time. Will let out the notice soon.. Lagipun facebook kan ada.. hahaha :P

- Am learning and working on flashcards with my baby rite now. Something fun to do other than talking 'aaa aaaa aaaaa' to him.

I guess that's all i can think of. Signing off....





8 comments:

Diyana Khoo said...

oohhh...sangat paham la perasaan confinement tu...specially when hubby not around with us...

hadif oso had a nose block masa 14days...it was due to dried mucus in his nose...bunyi2 cam sesak nafas tu buat daku takuttt sangat...sampai tak tido mlm la nengokkan dia je...mithali tak aku...ahahaha...

nieyza said...

lalin; sgt terharu bc blog ini..luahan hati seorg ibu&isteri..tersentuh hati gitewww..

lalin; yg blocking nose tu jgn risau, mmg baby mcm tuh..what can u do, ko kene monitor..klo die tak selesa ko appy mcm maner ko buat skrang, as long as kasi die selesa..bile ko ckp inexperiences tu, aku sgt setuju..ms zara dulu, aku&am pantang zara sakit, sket2 mmg jumpa paed..kita tak tahu apa2 & we are learning kan to understand baby..mmg thrill & excited pun ada..bile die sihat, mama mmg senang hati, klo die selsema sikit jer, mmg susah hati..jgn risau lalin..u have friends to advise..sharing is caring..yg high fever tu, jgn dibedung2 baby yer..kasi air biasa utk mandi..lap..jgn guna ais sbb nnt terlalu sejuk, takut hypo..tu doc advise aku ms najwa warded aritue..najwa sampai biru sbb lack of oxgyen..so doc kata pakai air biasa jer..lalin, jgn susah hati yer..take this as challenge having a baby...its worth!

L-e-E-n said...

Yana : A ah, sama2.. masa awal2 dulu mikael camtu la susah nak napas, takleh tido malam nanges2.. sllu tu kena pas kat mak aku suh dodoi pada angle kepala yang betul supaya leh napas n tido.. huhuh.. sangat kesian.. Ni dah besar sket aku sllu cuci tepi2 lubang idung dia ngn cotton bud basah (pead suh) nak stimulate bagi dia bersin, nanti hingus keluar.. So far klu hingus cair tu menjadi la..

Lalin : Baca sambil rampas kotak tisu ka?? Hahahaha... tenkiu for the sharing is caring.. akkakaka... aku risau benda2 tu ko paham la aku ni dulu asma, takut terturun gitu.. hahahah..

UmmiRosma said...

*Salam Murni dari Brunei"

First of all, Congratulations!

Nak share sikit pasal nak jaga baby ni dik.. thru experience...u can use damp cotton bud to clean the nose but not too deep. Apply the vick vapo rub kat feet bby dan pasangkan sock terus. Biar warm part kaki tu. A my kids, when they have blocked noses, I always do this lah. So far so good.

Adik mesti pump BM tu in every 30 minutes so that u can have stock of BM. Boil barley with rock sugar buat minuman. This will boost up the BM too. Ok...nanati lagi akak jenguk sini and share lagi yea..dik.

MrsNotSoCool said...

wey leen really makan NR mencurah2 susunyer?? ni rasa macam nak jugak.. tapi kat rumah tu jamu ada lagi tak habis makan hahaha pemalas betul

L-e-E-n said...

Kak Ummi : Thank you for the tips.. Heheheh... Nanti nak try buat air barli tu plak!

Aina : Aah aina.. ko try la ambik.. hahahah.. dulu aku pam skali dpt dlm 60 ml > la...skng ni skali pam penuh botol 125 ml.. Tu in between feeding tu.. Hohohoho...

kishkun said...

leen...perubahan menjadi wanita lebih matang kut nih...happy2 selalu eh :D

L-e-E-n said...

elly! I tak matang lagi ke??? Patut la kelmarin i nyanyi lagu Backstreet Boys.. huhuhuh